POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The reality disfunction - 124KB : Re: The reality disfunction - 124KB Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The reality disfunction - 124KB
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 25 Feb 2006 04:16:34
Message: <44002071@news.povray.org>
DLM spake:

> Stefan,
> Vivid. Trippy. I think I'm having a problem with reality.
> Reminds me of one of those tropical flutterby fish.
> Your speling dysfunctional is?
> :DLM

Hehe...

Thanks - someone high on hashish? Never tripper before for real myself, but
if this is what your friends face looks like after some high-grade hash,
I'm all for it!

I noticed the fish-like look only today - that was completely unintentional.

Fanx for commenting!
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer